Thursday, January 29, 2015

Introduction

Hello! For those of you that don't know me, my name is Julienne Dufour. I am a freshman at RIC and studying early childhood education with special education.  When I am not in class, my favorite activities are to read, dance, and sing. I love to read mystery and romance novels. My favorite types of dance are jazz and ballroom. I am part of the ballroom dance club at RIC. My favorite color is pink and I love cats! I only have two cats, but I am a crazy cat person because I can watch videos and look at pictures of cats for hours on end! I am excited about this class because even though I know a few people, I am always open to getting to know more people and making more friends. I am really looking forward to tutoring students at an elementary school. The reason why I want to teach is not only because I like young children, but I like to watch them grow academically. I love to witness childrens' enthusiasm after they learn something new. I feel like this class will let me get my feet wet in what I eventually want to do for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment